With myWealth, you can access your latest portfolio information, view past transactions, access statements, view equity research and more in just a few clicks.
A fresh new look is now online
myWealth is co-created with clients, based on your feedback we are upgrading your experience to simplify your navigation and access to your most important informations.
Through myWealth, BNP Paribas Wealth Mangement is pleased to offer you a dedicated e-Banking platform to help make your banking experience as smooth and convenient as possible.
Stay updated with innovative banking solutions: discover a new management experience; manage your accounts anywhere, anytime; or stay connected with market trends and updates!
myWealth also available on your smartphone
- Accessing myWealth is simple and secure.
- We employ biometric security so you can use your fingerprint to access your accounts.
- Your accounts are further secured with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) via our Security Token, or your registered mobile number.
- Get a clear overview of your investment portfolios and details about your financial positions.
- View individual portfolio breakdown by asset class and currency distribution, or across all your portfolios with us.
- Generate performance analysis of your chosen asset class within a portfolio, with easy visualization tools.
- View instrument details within portfolios, including related desk notes published by the bank on that specific instrument.
- Search your Transaction History for each portfolio by date, or even Instrument Name, Currency, or Booking Type.
eStatements & Documents
- Go paperless and make an environmentally friendly statement!
- Receive all of your bank documents and notices on myWealth, and easily download, save, and print as required.
- Choose from pre-generated monthly statements, or simply create reports based on your preferred date range.
- Receive personal investment recommendations directly on your Smartphone*
- Receive alerts and deeper analyses on your performance and risks
- Transfer directly online if your access allows.
- 4 functionalities related to cash transfers: account-to-account transfers, external domestic/international transfers, management of beneficiaries and payment models.