External Wealth Managers
Professional asset managers today need a sound and reliable banking partner capable of assisting them with the development of their activities.
Our teams of External Wealth Managers (EWM) are here to advise you according to your financing and/or sophisticated investment requirements. Our service will also give you access to a specialized IT platform that will help you meet all your custody, execution and reporting needs.
Our EWM teams offers operational excellence, facilitating access to all major European, American and Asian markets, as well as all asset classes. We ensure the quality of your executed transactions by providing:
- Trading desks integrated into the BNP Paribas Wealth Management platforms;
- Direct access to trading desks through your dedicated Senior Investment Advisor (SIA);
- The option to use your own brokerage network;
- Access to our investment strategy.
Our partners also benefit from a dedicated transactional platform that is flexible, exhaustive and reconcilable.
A personalized service – Senior Investment Advisors
Within a trading floor dedicated to Wealth Management, our Senior Investment Advisors are on hand to:
- Create customized products on demand
- Search for and screen BNP Paribas Group funds and external funds
- Process orders instantaneously via the dedicated execution team
- Conduct ongoing monitoring for the review and follow-up of portfolios, investment recommendations and propositions
SIAs deliver privileged solutions that benefit from open architecture information. Need specific information about a fund? A structured product? A particular asset class? We can provide you with details about any investment product, whether issued within or outside the BNP Paribas Group.
Take a look at our comprehensive range of open architecture investment solutions below.
We accompany you through each stage of life to help achieve your financial goals – from investing, to inheritance management, to the transfer of your company. Our specialized team can help you by:
- Assessing your wealth
- Structuring the transaction
- Seeking the best partners
Thanks to the breadth of the BNP Paribas Group, our clients benefit from a complete range of investment solutions.
Through our partnership with Cardif Lux Vie, we offer an effective investment tool for passing on your wealth. We also provide extensive freedom of investment, with flexible contracts and commitments.
Our wealth planning specialists analyze your objectives and limitations before offering personalized solutions to:
- Structure your estate (acquiring, holding and passing on your wealth)
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes and developments
- Execute marriage settlements, donations and inheritances
Thanks to our customized Lombard lending solutions or to our mortgages, we will be able to help you finance your dreams, whether it’s buying your next residence or a jet or a yacht.
Art Advisory Services
Whether you are a seasoned collector or about to make your first purchase on the art market, BNP Paribas Wealth Management provides a dedicated department specialized in all aspects of art advisory.
Learn more about our Art Advisory services
Making a useful commitment to causes you care about requires time, dedication and knowledge, which is why BNP Paribas Wealth Management has developed a philanthropy offering.
Learn more about our Philanthropy offering
With more than 40 years of experience, Agrifrance has a strong, diverse network of specialists in various business lines including valuation, management, new technologies, and legal or fiscal aspects.
Learn more about our rural estate service
- Government, corporate and emerging market bonds in EUR, USD and other currencies
- Coverage and analysis of interest rates and credit
- Weekly bond selection
Commodities, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, responsible investing
- FundQuest’s open architecture provides a selection of more than 400 funds, including roughly 90 BNP Paribas funds in the Parvest, Parworld and BNP Paribas Asset Management ranges
- Tailor-made recommendations
- Dedicated buy-side analysts who monitor the equity markets in the US, Europe, Japan, Asia and Brazil to deliver short- and long-horizon recommendations
- A "top picks" trading list
- Integration of option strategies
- Benefit from capacities in all types of underlying: equities, indexes and commodities, forex, precious metals, credit and interest rates, funds, hedge funds, private equity
- We also provide different types of products ranging from participation products created according to the investor's market view, yield products for investors seeking guaranteed or enhanced coupons, early redemption products and hedging products.
Fixed term deposits, forex and precious metals, innovative products
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us:
Global CEO of External Wealth Managers
Telephone: +352 4242 7057
Global COO of External Wealth Managers
Telephone: +352 4242 7259
Head of External Wealth Managers Switzerland
Telephone: +41 58 212 7866
Head of External Wealth Managers Asia
Telephone: +65 62 10 60 03
Head of External Wealth Managers Monaco
Telephone: +377 93 15 68 48