Diversifying your portfolio
Are you looking to diversify your portfolio and reduce your overall exposure to equities and bonds? Our teams offer a wide range of solutions with very little correlation to the traditional financial markets.
For close to 40 years, our clients have benefited from our specialist team’s expertise in painting, drawing and sculpture dating from the Renaissance through to classic contemporary art
Our team of art historians, who are independent from any commercial organisation in the art world, use their knowledge to offer our clients objective advice. They cover the three main sectors of the art market: auction houses, galleries and private sales.
Our team accompanies you every step of the way as you buy or sell a piece of art, taking care to ensure confidentiality at all times. Following the art market closely and monitoring prices, we offer our expertise in the following areas:
- Picking high-quality works of art
- Negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- Researching provenance
- Working with world-renowned experts to investigate questions of attribution
- Valuing works
- Producing technical analysis and condition reports
- Providing information on specialist insurers, art handlers, restoration and framing
- Working with our in-house financial planning specialists on tax-related issues and regulations
- Managing collection and administering art loans for national and international exhibitions
- Personal visits to the world’s leading art fairs and exhibitions (e.g. Maastricht, Basel and the Paris Biennale)
With 40 years’ experience and know-how, Agrifrance offers you advice and specialist services to guide you through transactions involving prestigious pieces of rural French real estate, including vineyards, forests, farmland and country estates.
As an independent real estate broker, Agrifrance optimises your negotiation and closely monitors the various stages of the transaction, from initial contact right up to the signing of the purchase or sale deeds. We combine the BNP Paribas Group’s various areas of expertise – financial planning, credit, asset management, etc. – to ensure that your project is a success. We also work closely with renowned external experts in valuation, legal and tax affairs, land exploitation, relevant new technologies, etc.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is one of the few banks in the world to offer its clients a complete range of real estate solutions through global partnerships.
The support of a dedicated real estate strategist, combined with our unique partnership with BNP Paribas Real Estate and our close ties to top-tier third-party managers, enables our global team of experts to provide a broad range of products:
- Listed securities (REITs)
- Mutual funds
- Unlisted funds
- Club deals and direct investment in European commercial real estate
- Direct investment in luxury residential property in France and the UK
Our offering, which is diverse in terms of geography, liquidity profile and investment strategy, is tailored to the needs of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients. This range of solutions enables us to fulfil our clients’ expectations with regard to performance and investment horizon.