Invest In Tangible Assets
Looking to widen the scope of your investments and personalise your portfolio? BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers you exclusive access to differentiating services.
With 40 years’ experience and know-how, Agrifrance offers you advice, services and transactions in rural and prestigious properties: vineyards, forests, farmland, country estates and hunting grounds in France.
Agrifrance provides you with an independent approach, one that is tailored and adapted to your needs and expectations. In fact, Agrifrance furnishes you with the relevant advice and recommendations, from the first meeting through to the final signing of the transaction.
As a real estate broker, Agrifrance optimises your negotiation and regularly provides you with information on the progress of your undertaking. To serve your project, we co-ordinate for you the expert knowledge that the BNP Paribas Group has to offer: asset engineering, financing, credit, asset management, etc. We also work closely with renowned external experts in appraisal, law and tax, technical management, related new technologies, etc.
Whether you wish to create or manage your collection, BNP Paribas Wealth Management Art Advisory specialists offer you an exclusive access to their international network of collectors, contacts in the major auction houses and museums of the world.
For close to 40 years, Art Advisory has been specializing in painting, drawing and sculpture dating from the Renaissance through to Classic Contemporary Art (excluding emerging artists).
Our team of art historians, who operate independently from any commercial organization in the art world, leverage deep know-how to advise our clients in a wholly objective manner, covering the three principle sectors of the art market: auction houses, galleries and private sales.
The Art Advisory team accompanies clients at each step of the way to a successful art sale or purchase, taking care to ensure that all transactions are handled in a confidential manner. Following the art market closely and monitoring its price levels and references, they provide assistance with:
- Selection of the best quality art works available,
- Negotiation of prices or terms and conditions of sale,
- Provenance research,
- Questions of attribution (in consultation with internationally recognized experts),
- Technical analysis and condition reports,
- Information about specialised insurers, art handlers, restoration and framing,
- Tax planning regulations (in association with in-house tax planning specialists),
- Collection management, administration of loans to national and international exhibitions,
- Personal visits to the most important international art fairs (e.g. Maastricht, Basel, Paris Biennale) and exhibitions.