We see more and more of our clients involved in philanthropy. As such, we’ve created a comprehensive advisory service. Our aim? To help you translate your passions into concrete action and to better promote such initiatives. Discover our approach.
Whilst every philanthropic journey is different, careful planning and thought before any action is key to effective philanthropy. We outline below the different stages involved.
The Future of Individual PhilanthropyLEARN MORE
READ MORE ABOUT THE NEXT GENERATION OF PHILANTHROPISTS
“We want our financial resources to achieve the greatest possible impact. This means joining forces with compatible strategic partners, making our funding go further and to greater effect.”
Chair, board of trustees, Jacobs Foundation
“When I joined the foundation, 40% of the portfolio was in impact investment. But I began to question why all our investments weren't impact investments.”
Vice-Chair, Cordes Foundation
WHO WE ARE
Philanthropy is personal and motivations for giving are diverse. This is why, in 2008, we created a specialist department offering personalised philanthropy advice to our clients. Our philanthropy experts work hand-in-hand with you to ensure that your generosity has a significant and lasting impact on the causes you feel passionate about. Our philanthropy experts support you in designing a roadmap to achieve your unique goals.
Depending on your philanthropic goals, it takes time, dedication and knowledge to give effectively. BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s philanthropy Advisory service is designed to adapt to your needs, providing you with concrete solutions, ranging from the complex to the simple. We pride ourselves on the characteristics listed below.
- Informative: enabling you to gain valuable insights into the field you are supporting and build your network
- Strategic: helping you to choose the best solution for you
- Realistic: finding the right balance between resources and desired outcomes
- Efficient: enabling you to evaluate the impact of your actions
- Objective: we do not work in partnership with any other organization – we provide you with advice tailored uniquely to your needs