Investment Strategy Podcast
The equity bull market is the longest in history. Valuations are high and even extreme.
- Why has this bull market last so long, over 10 years? Are we now in bubble territory?
- What are the warning signs that we are reaching the top of the market cycle?
- What lessons can we learn from previous bubbles?
- Households in aggregate have more cash than usual. Is this having an effect on financial markets?
- Are investors “greedy” at the moment?
- How can investors safeguard their investments and how can they take on more risk?