BNP Paribas recognised during the 30th PBI Global Private Wealth Awards
The 30th edition of the Private Banker International Global Private Wealth Awards was unveiled on October 9th, 2020 during a ceremony held in Singapore. The ceremony is one of the flagship annual events gathering some of the most prominent actors in the Private Banking industry.
This year saw BNP Paribas Wealth Management recognised with seven prizes, illustrating the strength of our offering across geographies and our operational excellence
• Outstanding Global Private Bank - Europe
• Outstanding Philanthropy Offering - Globally
• Outstanding Wealth Management Technology initiative - Globally
• Highly Commended – Outstanding NRI/Global Indians Offering
• Highly Commended – Outstanding Private Bank - North America
• Highly Commended – Outstanding Private Bank - South East Asia
• Highly Commended – Outstanding RM Training and Development Programme
For the 9th consecutive year, BNP Paribas Wealth Management was recognized as Outstanding Global Private Bank - Europe. This prize underlines our position as the largest bank in the Eurozone and the breadth of our network of expertise across the continent.
Our Philanthropy team was also singled-out, obtaining the coveted distinction of Outstanding Philanthropy Offering for the 3rd consecutive year. At the same time, our continuing efforts to innovate and develop the best technology solutions for our clients were lauded when BNP Paribas Wealth Management receiving the distinction of Outstanding Wealth Management Technology initiative.
In addition to these three sought-after awards, BNP Paribas Wealth Management also received four Highly Commended distinctions recognizing the depth of our network and capabilities in North America and in South East Asia, as well as our complete offering for Non-Resident Indians and our constant investment in our people.
These wins are yet another testimony of the excellence of our teams across the globe and their dedication to our clients’ success.