5th Edition of the Women Entrepreneur Program at Stanford Graduate School of Business
40 talented women entrepreneurs from 14 countries will attend a weeklong program on leadership and accelerating business run from 7 to 12 of July by BNP Paribas Wealth Management and the Women Initiative Foundation on the Stanford Campus.
- In partnership with the Women Initiative Foundation, BNP Paribas Wealth Management will gather leading international women entrepreneurs from 14 different countries: Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, China, Hong Kong SAR, China; India, Italy, Luxembourg, Taiwan, China; Morocco, Poland, Spain and the USA.
- Selected for their experience and their growing companies with a broad international appeal, these talented entrepreneurs represent various sectors of activity including education, digital, fashion, finance, real estate, construction, recycling, manufacturing…
- Follow the event on Twitter #GoWEP19, @BNPP_Wealth or Elite Entrepreneurs Facebook page.
AN EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM OFFERING A MIX OF KNOWLEDGE, NETWORKING AND DEVELOPING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- Attend a one-week program at the prestigious Stanford Campus in California
- Benefit from the best lecturers on leadership & fast-growing businesses from the Stanford Business School
- Network with 40 women entrepreneurs and CEOs from around the world
- Meet local innovators and Silicon Valley iconic companies
- Create business opportunities
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR ?
o New classes including “Gender in the workplace”, “Building social networks” and “Coaching inspirational”
o An open discussion with Oana Marcu, scientist at SETI Institute / NASA Ames Research Center. Oana is a molecular biologist in astrobiology and space sciences, worked on projects for the International Space Station, and she will talk about "Space - Challenges, Opportunities and Innovation".
o A tour of Bank of the West Private Banking center @Palo Alto
o A roundtable discussion on women mentoring in San Francisco
A STRONG COMMITMENT TO SUPPORTING WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Over the course of this 5 year-long initiative, BNP Paribas Wealth Management will have provided close 200 women with training from the Stanford Graduate School of Business along with personal and professional development. The Stanford Program highlights BNP Paribas Wealth Management's commitment to understand, serve and celebrate women entrepreneurs. Discover inspiring video portraits #InspiringWomen here.