ACCELERATING OUR “CLIENT EXPERIENCE” PROGRAM BY UNVEILING NEW & INNOVATIVE FEATURES
BNP Paribas Wealth Management today announced it is launching four new enhancements to its suite of digital banking solutions.
"We have accelerated the deployment of our digital transformation by rolling out these innovative solutions in our key markets globally. Delivering an enhanced, seamless client experience across various touchpoints is an ongoing journey for us, and new solutions continue to be developed to satisfy our clients' needs.”
Co-CEO of BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Nearly 400 clients, private bankers and experts from BNP Paribas Wealth Management across three factories (incubators) in Asia and Europe combined their knowledge and came up with innovations
- 10 digital services have already been made available to clients.
"We deliver a unique and consistent client experience that is mapped to client journey and made possible by leveraging cutting-edge technologies and adopting agile methodologies. The feedback received from clients on Asia CX program has been extremely positive so far."
CEO APAC of BNP Paribas Wealth Management
myWealth, a one-stop digital platform that offers a sophisticated experience for our wealth management clients, was launched one year ago and has now been enriched with four new features to be launched in the coming months.
- myMeeting – to enhance meetings and benefit from skills of both private bankers and specialists
- myVirtualAssistant – to provide 24/7 access to the bank
- WealthAggregator– to have an aggregated vision of your wealth
- myFeedback – to quickly suggest improvements and express needs
myWealth is currently available to international clients of BNP Paribas Wealth Management and the above new features will add to the current range of services it offers:
- myBioPass – secured log-in through 3 different biometrics
- myAdvisory – tailor made on-line advisory and investment capabilities
- myConference – secure chat and video conferencing
- mySafePlace – electronic vault with secure storage and exchange of documents
- myNewsFeed – personalised newsfeed aggregating sources of information
- myChat&Trade – a chat-based trading platform
Other services already in the BNP Paribas Wealth Management digital ecosystem include:
- Youmanist – offers lifestyle content
- Voice of Wealth – provides latest market news, financial insights and research reports for smart investing
- The Leaders’ Connection – facilitates co-investment opportunities with other professional investors
WealthQuest, a financial literacy app for the next generation, will be launched later this year.
These innovations are a part of an extensive digital services ecosystem that augments client experience in multiple ways. To learn more about our full range of CX solutions, visit here.
Please note that investments are subject to investment risks, including market fluctuations, regulatory change, counterparty risk, possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you might not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.