Awards: Wealth Management named "Outstanding Private Bank – Western European region"
At the Private Banker International Awards ceremony which took place in London on 15 June, BNP Paribas Wealth Management was honoured in three categories.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management was honoured in three categories
- Award Winner: Outstanding Private Bank – Western European region’
This award recognises the performance and growth strategy implemented by industry players in 2015. It also assesses a bank’s ability to adapt its offering and the quality of its client relationships.
- Special jury mention: Highly Recommended in the Outstanding Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth (UHNW) Clients category
- Special jury mention: Highly Recommended in the Outstanding Private Bank for Next Generation Proposition category
In addition to the "Next Generation Program" – our programme of teaching sessions designed for the children of major clients – BNP Paribas Wealth Management has developed a digital network which is unique in the ‘Next Gen app’ category. BNP Paribas Wealth Management Co-CEO Vincent Lecomte explains: “This international community, which is connected via a private app, both enables the successor generation to build up their financial knowledge and encourages interaction between community members.”
Since May, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has won a number of other awards in Europe and Asia for its global positioning and its expertise:
4th WealthBriefing Europe Awards
- Overall European Private Bank
- Editors Special Prize
8th PBI Greater China Awards
- Best Private Bank in Hong Kong (Foreign)
- Best Next Generation offering in Greater China
3rd WealthBriefing Asia
- Overall Private Bank – Greater China
- Philanthropy Offering
“These awards underline our sound positioning in Europe and Asia and strengthen our determination to respond to the specific needs of our clients in innovative ways,” underlined BNP Paribas Wealth Management Co-CEO Sofia Merlo.