Thanks to our new sustainability rating methodology called Clover Rating, clients can identify the level of sustainability of theirs investments.LEARN MORE
I want to focus on themes whose economic activity is linked to the UN SDGs
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE THEMATIC?
The Sustainable thematic approach achieves a positive level of impact by focusing on themes and sectors whose economic activity is linked to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
At BNP Paribas Wealth Management, a sustainable thematic investment solution must meet the following criteria:
1. match one or more themes identified as sustainable.
2. select companies which have a minimum proportion of their revenue derived from activities related to these themes.
3. exclude companies whose behaviour is harmful to human beings and the environment.
4. help companies to improve their ESG practices over the long term through the vote of resolutions at annual general meetings and/or through engagement (dialogue with companies on their ESG practices).
HOW DOES SUSTAINABLE THEMATIC REFLECT AN INVESTOR'S CONVICTION?
In addition to the objectives sought through the responsible multi-sector investment, the investor is seeking to finance sectors and companies that:
• provide concrete solutions to one or more sustainable themes.
• show strong potential for growth and financial performance.
• The client portfolio is analysed according to ESG criteria for main asset classes (traditional funds, equities and bonds).
• Exclusion of controversial activities.
• Business activity must be linked to sustainable themes in order to meet social and/or environmental issues.
We have created a simple guide to explain the 4 main approaches to responsible investing and the different ways of combining the search for yield and impact.LEARN MORE
DISCOVER OUR OTHERS CONVICTIONS