BNP Paribas Wealth Management Middle East & Africa Key Strengths
BNP Paribas Wealth Management has a unique expertise in the Middle East region due to its strong legacy and its wide offering. Our clients enjoy unique multi-booking capabilities and benefit from the strength of the Group as well as its global capabilities.
In the Middle East, BNP Paribas is among the few international banks whose presence in the region dates back to the early seventies. Today, BNP Paribas has offices in all the key business centers of the Gulf region (Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Riyadh, Qatar and Kuwait).
Our activity fully reflects this longstanding commitment to the economic development of the Gulf countries with more than 500+ employees in the Middle East.
In the region, BNP Paribas Wealth Management serves entrepreneurs, expatriates and familites through its experienced bankers located across the GCC and Europe.
The Middle East platform has been recognized with more than 15+ international awards of which Best Overall Private Bank in the MENA region by WealthBriefing in 2019, Best Private Bank in the UAE by Global Private Banker in 2020 and Best Private Bank in MEA by MEA Finance in 2020.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management benefits from an integrated model leveraging on the global capabilities of the BNP Paribas Group.
BNP Paribas WM is able to offer a full range of products and services via 200+ business centers worldwide, which allows WM clients to fully benefit from the expertise of the various divisions (institutional coverage, M&A, corporate advisory, asset management, securities services, insurance…).
Two divisions are especially appreciated by our MEA WM clients:
- BNP Paribas Real Estate: offers international expertise to GCC investors who wish to invest in European markets. The team facilitates access to our international network based in 38 countries, providing property development, investment management, transactions, consulting, valuation and property management services.
- Najmah (award-winning Global Islamic Banking Division): Islamic banking specialists coordinate with renowned Sharia Board to structure and market a broad range of Sharia compliant investments and financing solutions.
In addition, we are widely recognized for:
- Our award-winning Credit offer: BNP Paribas is committed to the region with significant credit envelopes dedicated to the GCC. This commitment allows BNP Paribas WM to serve the credit needs of its clients, notably Lombard credit, Jet & Yacht financing and Structured Credits.
- Our award-winning Investment offer: Within BNP Paribas WM, we offer the full range of investment services: tailor-made Advisory & Discretionary Portfolio Management, Strategic Asset Allocation, Private Equity, Structured Products, Philanthropy, Art.
- Our SRI capabilities: BNP Paribas has been named the World’s Best Bank for corporate responsibility in 2019 (by Euromoney). Also, we have a leading offer in terms of Sustainable Investments for our clients.