With MyWealth, you can access your latest portfolio information, view past transactions, access statements, view equity research and more in just a few clicks.
The “Overview” menu displays the Asset Class Breakdown and currency distribution for the Portfolio chosen in the Portfolio Selector.
Portfolio Selector – The Portfolio Selector dropdown menu will list all the portfolios linked to this login. You can change the chosen Portfolio from this dropdown selector.
Asset Class Breakdown – The list of all asset classes held under the chosen portfolio. Click on any of the asset classes to view detailed Valuation for that asset class.
Currency Distribution by Asset Class – Shows the spread of asset classes by currencies.
The Valuation section displays an analysis of the chosen asset class for a chosen portfolio.
Graphs – Depending on the asset class chosen, various graphs will be displayed to help analyze the nature of instruments held.
Instrument List – The list of instruments of this asset class held under the chosen portfolio. Click on Excel or PDF icon to view or save valuation details as attachment. Click on an instrument to see more details of that instrument. More functions such as Past Transactions and Instrument Detail are made available.
Past Transactions – Look at all the past transactions made on this portfolio with the chosen instrument.
Instrument Details – View instrument details, performance and other details wherever applicable.
Period (From and To) – choose the date range for which you wish to view the Transaction History. (Maximum length of this date range 365 days). You also have options to choose fixed ranges of the previous 30, 60 and 90 days.
Operation Type – you can filter the search results to choose a certain type of operation.
Advanced Search – filter by Instrument Name, Instrument Currency or Booking Type.
In the Reports section, you can download documents which have been pre-generated for you, or input specific parameters to download a report specific to your requirements.
Document Type – Select the type of document from the available options.
From and To – Choose the date range from the calendar tool which is displayed when you click on the date selector. The date range should not exceed 180 days.
New – Select if you would like to read only the new documents populated during the selected period. If you do not select this command, e-Banking displays all the available reports.
Reports – Select from the list of reports available.
Confidential Mode – Select “Yes” if you would download the report without any mention of the Account Number, Client Name, Country and Bank Logo. If you select No, the report will include all these details.
From and To Date – Select the date range. There is no date range limitation.
The Equity Research section will show all available Equity Research reports and opinions provided by the bank.You can choose from the following filters to narrow down the list of equity research reports displayed.
Equity – Type the name of the equity (auto-suggest feature will display matching equity names as you type).
Opinion – Choose the type of opinion you want to read about.
Country – Choose the country of listing.
Sector – Choose equities from a chosen sector.
Recency – Choose how many months in the past do you want to see research from.
Search – Click to see filtered search results.
Click on a result to see more details. If a report is available for that result, click on the relevant Documents (EN, FR etc) button to download the report in the desired language.
HOW TO LOG IN FOR THE FIRST TIME VIA A BROWSER
1. Go to http://wealth.bnpparibas.asia
2. Enter the User ID printed on your Welcome Letter, then click CONTINUE
3. Enter the Password sent in a secured PIN mailer, and click CONTINUE
4. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP), either using the Security Device or SMS received on your mobile
HOW TO RECEIVE THE ONE-TIME PASSWORD
Token Security Device - Authentification Method 1, Obtain your OTP (One Time Password) via the token security device
- Press to turn ON the Security Device. The device is turned ON when it blinks.
- Press again to generate the OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click CONTINUE.
SMS OTP - Authentification Method 2, Receive a SMS OTP (One Time Password) via a registered mobile number or via SMS on your Mobile Device
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile via SMS, and click CONTINUE, Click RESEND OTP if you do not receive OTP within a few seconds,
- Should you wish to register or update your mobile number for this facility, please contact your Relationship Manager.
HOW TO CHANGE THE USER ID AND PASSWORD AT FIRST LOGIN
Change User ID
- Enter the initial User ID, Printed on the Welcome Letter.
- Enter the new User ID and click CONTINUE. Your new User ID must be 8 to 12 characters long, with letters and number.
- Enter the new Password, and click CONTINUE, to complete the process.
- Your new Password must be 6 to 20 characters long, with letters, numbers and special character(s). It should not be identical to the User ID.
HOW TO LOG IN VIA TABLET
1. Search “BNP iWealth” in App Store and/or Google Play
2. Select the BNP iWealth and click the "Download" button
3. Launch the iWealth app
4. Follow the login steps provided for browser