Bespoke portfolio management solutions
Are you looking for a flexible approach that allows you as much or as little involvement as you like in managing your portfolio? With BNP Paribas Wealth Management, you can choose how much you wish to delegate the management of your portfolio.
Whether you are an informed investor who would prefer to manage your assets yourself, or someone who would like to work with our experts, perhaps even rid yourself of the burden of managing your portfolio on a daily basis, we can offer you a solution that is tailored to your needs and expectations. BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers you two portfolio management solutions:
• Discretionary portfolio management (DPM), whereby you entrust the management of your portfolio to our teams of managers
• Advisory services, whereby our specialists provide you with investment recommendations, help to manage your portfolio and closely monitor your exposure
By choosing our discretionary management services, you entrust our teams of managers to perform analysis, select the best investments and monitor your portfolio. Our employees provide you with not only their own knowledge and experience, but also the expertise of many financial specialists in areas such as investment strategy and asset allocation. So that you can make the most of every investment opportunity, we offer an active management approach that adapts to the market, helps you achieve your goals and is tailored to your performance expectations and risk tolerance.
We provide you with a comprehensive service and customised support via our extensive range of asset allocation, themed mandate and tailored management solutions, offering you the full gamut of investment styles to fit your investor profile.
Would you like to play an active role in managing your portfolio while benefiting from our specialists monitoring your positions and making recommendations?
If you opt for our advisory services, you will enjoy a privileged relationship with your Private Banker, who will assist you and guide you through your decisions by procuring essential market information from the following sources:
- Analysts responsible for preparing detailed sector-based studies as well as lists of securities for trading and investment
- The Advisory Desk, which draws up a list of the best investment opportunities following a rigorous selection process as well as daily recommendations based on market developments
- The local trading desk, which is responsible for executing your transactions across all types of instruments
Our Advisory Desk creates solutions tailored to your desired level of involvement. Whatever you choose, you will benefit from our internal portfolio construction method and a regular, customised review of your assets, with constant information about the latest market opportunities.