It is our great pleasure to have your company at our dinner presentation on 20 April at the Terrior Parisien. Below is the recap of the key messages:
- Trade tensions and geopolitical events have triggered market volatility year-to-date. Nevertheless, those risks looks manageable at present, as global fundamentals remain solid.
- A positive reading for both EM equities and local currency debt YTD 2018 reveals strong resilience and optimism among investors, despite tariff concerns.
- The medium-term outlook for EM economic outlook appears robust, earnings growth remains solid and equity valuations are relatively attractive.
- EM local currency bonds provides attractive carry opportunities.
- Investors are still underweight in both EM bonds and equities. Inflows to both asset classes to continue despite geo-political jitters.
Please contact your BNP Paribas representatives for further information.