2021 Global Entrepreneur & Family Report Part 3
The Private & Professional Needs of Entrepreneurs & Families
What we learn?
- For 1/3 of entrepreneurs, the ultimate purpose of their family office and governance is managing family wealth
- Credit is perceived as an important solution for both business and portfolio performance
- 54% of entrepreneurs are changing their retirement plans in response to the crisis
- 32% are now planning to pass on more wealth than originally intended to the next generation due to the crisis
- 41% say the priority area for wealth management advice is developing the next generation’s business management skills
Based on the voices of 920 Elite entrepreneurs and multi-generational families handling average investable assets of $17.2million, spanning 19 countries across Europe, Asia, the United States and the Middle East, this exclusive report offers a deep-dive to uncover their views on investment opportunities.
Aon’s client Insight team
Owned by Aon plc, Aon’s Client Insight team is a leading insight and strategy consultancy to the global wealth industry. We specialise in understanding ultra/high net worth individuals and the financial institutions with which they interact, sharing our expertise with business leaders to enable them to drive business growth and performance. As a global team of consultants, we have a deep understanding of the challenges facing the wealth management sector and the opportunities for growth. We have a passion for improving client outcomes. Our
core competencies are client engagement studies, thought leadership, brand tracking assessments and strategic consulting. To date, we have collected more than 150,000 individual client responses globally – providing unparalleled insight to the institutions we work with. This research in this report was conducted and written by Aon UK Limited, part of Aon plc. Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.