The 2017 BNP Paribas International Hackathon: Transforming the Banking Experience
The 2017 edition of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon will take place on 9, 10 and 11 June!
The BNP Paribas International Hackathon is back again for the third year running!
Given the success of our past editions, the BNP Paribas International Hackathon is setting its sights even higher this year! There will be three new cities and two new business lines who are embarking on the adventure… There are now ten cities participating simultaneously! Luxembourg, Singapore and Nanjing are joining San Francisco, Paris, Brussels, Rome, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul to help create a state of the art customer experience.
All of the startups involved will work on projects related to the theme: “Let’s create a state-of-the-art customer experience”.
Following several successful collaborations with start-ups, BNP Paribas Wealth Management will participate in this edition in 7 cities, each with its’ own specific challenges:
- Istanbul, Turkey: “Digitalization of customer transactions from end-to-end”
- Brussels, Belgium: “Offer new e-Services to our private banking clients (B2C)”
- San Francisco, United States: “How can we effectively provide automated financial advice for our clients?”
- Rome, Italy: “Create a digital tool that can identify measure a client’s needs by using a gaming platform”
- Singapore: “How to create a remarkable experience for our high net worth clients, via a Virtual Assistant that takes care of their needs & aspirations while adhering to the compliance requirements?”
- Paris, France: “How to create/maintain/sustain/enhance a close relationship with private banking clients in a digital environment?”
- Luxembourg: “Imagine and invent additional complementary services that BGL BNP Paribas could offer to its customers – extra-financial services included”, as well as “Create a true digital user experience that would allow clients to accomplish a lifetime goal – must be a solution for the end user (not product-oriented)”
The BNP Paribas International Hackathon doesn’t stop there! It’s a program committed to helping startups over the long-term. After the weekend, finalists will work in close collaboration with our experts to co-create and develop the best solutions for BNP Paribas Wealth Management. On 1 December, the top startups will come together for Demo Day to pitch their ideas to an international jury made up of a delegation of the BNP Paribas Executive Committee.
For more information or to participate, please visit the website: www.international-hackathon.bnpparibas