BNP Paribas Wealth Management Honoured by Euromoney for Its Global Expertise
In the 2017 Euromoney Private Banking Survey, BNP Paribas Wealth Management received 33 recognitions, ranking "Best Commercial Banking Capabilities in Western Europe” reflecting its focus on the entrepreneur client segment and "Best Private Banking Services overall in France".
In terms of its geographic strengths, BNP Paribas Wealth Management ranks in the Euromoney Survey:
- #1 in France
- #2 in Belgium
- #4 in Luxembourg and in Turkey
- #5 in Italy and in India
"These awards confirm our position in Europe, especially our leading position in France with €95 billion of assets under management," mentions Sofia Merlo, Co-CEO of BNP Paribas Wealth Management.
In terms of expertise, BNP Paribas Wealth Management performed well in the offering categories of the Euromoney Survey with:
- Commercial Banking Capabilities: Best in Western Europe, Belgium, France, Luxembourg. This category refers to the expertise the bank has to fulfill the business needs of private clients – e.g. offering loans to the client's firm. This award is further recognition of BNP Paribas Wealth Management's strong focus on the entrepreneur segment.
- High-net-worth: Best in France, Luxembourg and Turkey.
- International Clients: Best in Belgium.
- Innovative Approach: Most Innovative Technology / Client Experience in France.
- 7 awards in SRI/Social Impact Investing and 2 awards in Philanthropic Advice.
"These recognitions highlight our capabilities to serve high-net-worth and entrepreneur clients in an innovative way, with services dedicated to the specific needs of this segment, and a wide range of diversification solutions including Socially Responsible Investments and Philanthropy," concludes Vincent Lecomte, Co-CEO of BNP Paribas Wealth Management.
Euromoney Private Banking Awards 2017
From left to right: Marcus Brigstoke (Euromoney), Remi Frank (Head of Key Client Group at BNP Paribas Wealth Management), Guillaume Brateau (Sales Director at BNP Paribas Banque Privée France), Johan Boelen (Chief of Staff at BNP Paribas Fortis Private Banking), Euromoney Representative
About BNP Paribas Wealth Management is a leading global private bank and #1 Private Bank in the Eurozone. Present in three hubs in Europe, Asia and the US, over 6,600 professionals provide a private investor clientele with solutions for optimising and managing their assets. The bank has €344 billion worth of assets under management (as of December 2016).
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 40 14 40 email@example.com