Women Entrepreneur Program
The BNP Paribas Wealth Management Executive Program for Women Entrepreneurs brings together a talented group of women entrepreneurs from across Europe, Asia and the United States.
Over the course of this annual week-long program at Stanford Graduate School of Business, participants attend a wide-range of classes led by Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty members on the beautiful Palo Alto campus.
The curriculum is tailored to meet the needs of highly accomplished businesswomen, offering a unique mix of knowledge, skill acquisition and development.
In addition to providing an unparalleled opportunity for personal and professional development, the Executive Program for Women is an unmatched forum for cross-border (both professional and geopolitical) discussion and global networking.
The ultimate goal of the Executive Program for Women is to facilitate:
- Development of effective leadership skills
- Acquisition of efficient management practices
- Effective navigation of a daunting maze of external growth opportunities
- Formal support for professional and effective mentoring
This innovative program illustrates our dedication to promoting women entrepreneurship. Created with the support of the mentoring association WBMI (Women Business Mentoring Initiative), it is fully aligned with the other initiatives within the Bank – Women Equity for Growth and the Global Entrepreneurialism Report.
Learn more about:
- the launch of the program in 2015
- the 2nd edition in 2016 and its participant
- the 3rd edition in July 2017