WHAT DO HOT ENERGY MARKETS MEAN FOR YOU?
In this podcast, Edmund and Charlotte discuss the reasons for super high prices and the challenges of meeting climate change targets.
- Is the conflict to blame for rising energy prices or are there more fundamental reasons?
- Will this oil price spike lead to a recession?
- How dependent is Europe on Russia’s oil and gas?
- Would countries struggle to meet climate change targets if reduced our dependence on Russian energy?
- How can we invest in the energy space?