Thanks to our new sustainability rating methodology called Clover Rating, clients can identify the level of sustainability of theirs investments.LEARN MORE
I want to select players with ESG best practices
WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE MULTI-SECTOR?
The responsible multi-sector approach offers a higher level of positive impact. It selects companies, from all sectors, with ESG best practices in their respective economic sectors.
At BNP Paribas Wealth Management, a responsible multi-sector investment solution must meet the following criteria:
1. exclude companies whose behaviour is harmful to human beings and the environment.
2. select companies with ESG best practices.
3. help companies to improve their ESG practices over the long term through the vote of resolutions at annual general meetings and/or engagement (dialogue with companies on their ESG practices).
HOW DOES RESPONSIBLE MULTI-SECTOR REFLECT AN INVESTOR'S CONVICTION?
In addition to the objectives sought through ESG Integration, the investor wants to favour companies with ESG best practices in order to:
• limit the negative impacts on sustainable development.
• promote best practices within each sector of the investment universe.
• 100% of the portfolio is analysed according to ESG criteria for main asset classes (traditional funds, equities and bonds).
• Exclusion of controversial activities.
• Exclusion of at least 10% of the reference universe based on ESG criteria.
We have created a simple guide, which explains the 4 main approaches to responsible investing and the different ways of combining the search for yield and impact.LEARN MORE
DISCOVER OUR OTHERS CONVICTIONS