Our dedicated team is at your disposal if you need help to install or use the App. Please contact us on:
By phone: +41 58 212 44 00
By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
myWealth hotline platform is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
1. Go to myWealth
2. Enter the User ID printed on your Welcome Letter, then click CONTINUE
3. Enter the Password sent in a secured PIN mailer, and click CONTINUE
4. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP), either using the Security Device or SMS received on your mobile
1. Download "myWealth Switzerland" on Google Play or AppleStore
2. Select the BNP myWealth and click on "Download"
3. Launch the myWealth app on your tablet
4. Enter the Password sent in a secured PIN mailer, and click CONTINUE
5. Enter the One-Time Password (OTP), either using the Security Device or SMS received on your mobile
Warning: We recomend you to have your first login to the app. via browser before use the mobile app.
With a token security device:
Obtain your OTP (One Time Password) via the token security device
- Press to turn ON the Security Device. The device is turned ON when it blinks.
- Press again to generate the OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click CONTINUE.
With a SMS OTP:
Receive a SMS OTP (One Time Password) via a registered mobile number or via SMS on your Mobile Device
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile via SMS, and click CONTINUE, Click RESEND OTP if you do not receive OTP within a few seconds,
- Should you wish to register or update your mobile number for this facility, please contact your Relationship Manager.
Change User ID
- Enter the initial User ID, Printed on the Welcome Letter.
- Enter the new User ID and click CONTINUE. Your new User ID must be 8 to 12 characters long, with letters and number.
- Enter the new Password, and click CONTINUE, to complete the process.
- Your new Password must be 6 to 20 characters long, with letters, numbers and special character(s). It should not be identical to the User ID.